Sunday morning I woke up and went to the AV room to do some grading. I started feeling bad around the same time. I layed on the couch most of the day and did my lesson planning when I felt good for brief periods.
Monday I got up and felt good so I ate a nice breakfast. We took our classes over to the school next door because they had a Navy Brass Band there. The show was really good but part way through I started feeling bad again. I went back to my room and layed on my bed. I sweeted quite a bit the other days, but Monday was crazy. I was poring sweet and I wasn't hot. I took two showers in an hour and I just stayed wet. Finally it blew over and John-Dale took me to the hospital. They took blood and urine samples and said it would be ready the next day.
Tuesday felt better, but I was still tired. I taught until 1 pm and then went to the hospital. It took me an hour and twenty minutes to go through all the red tape, but finally they told me I had an infection someplace, likely sinus'. They gave me anti-biotics for $17 and let me go. I just took the first ones and I expect them to work quick. When I've had sinus infections in the past it has always cleared up quickly with medicine.
I'm feeling better and things are looking up. It's tough to be sick and have responsibilities. I hope I can get well and stay there for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment